Contributing to datawizardSource:
This outlines how to propose a change to datawizard.
Small typos or grammatical errors in documentation may be edited directly using the GitHub web interface, so long as the changes are made in the source file. If you want to fix typos in the documentation, please edit the related
.R file in the
R/ folder. Do not edit an
.Rd file in
Filing an issue
The easiest way to propose a change or new feature is to file an issue. If you’ve found a bug, you may also create an associated issue. If possible, try to illustrate your proposal or the bug with a minimal reproducible example.
- Please create a Git branch for each pull request (PR).
- Your contributed code should roughly follow the R style guide, but in particular our easystats convention of code-style.
- datawizard uses roxygen2, with Markdown syntax, for documentation.
- datawizard uses testthat. Adding tests to the PR makes it easier for me to merge your PR into the code base.
- If your PR is a user-visible change, you may add a bullet to the top of
NEWS.mddescribing the changes made. You may optionally add your GitHub username, and links to relevant issue(s)/PR(s).
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.